Welcome to the vision of luxury of Atelier's Ruby; a different first class, integrating our love with the motorcycle, wheeled machines invented by Man to sublimate his kinetic abilities, defy time, space, and satisfy an appetite for the epic.
A journey into the retro-futuristic world of robots and science fiction heroes of the last century. Travel at serious speeds in comfort, whatever the weather brings.
The flagship model of the exceptional style and know-how of Les Ateliers Ruby. A retro design, both conventional and sensual, highlighting its simplicity of quality.
Celebrating Ruby’s 5th anniversary, the Castel is Evel Knievel meets James Hunt on Friday the 13th! A full-face helmet with such character and soul that leaves no one unstirred.
THE MAKING OF A MASTERPIECE
- A subtle and sensual spine that is the signature of Ruby.
- Chromed rush beautifully outlines the helmet.
- A touch of genuine Nappa lambskin red interior.
- Immaculate attention to every detail.
- Outer shell composed of carbon fiber, and fiberglass layers.
- Ultra light weight of between 870grams/1070grams/1450grams*.
- Double density inner shell with built-in ventilation ducts.
- Titanium and Aluminum hardware for greater resistant.
*Model and size varies
Security and Protection
- Full carbon fiber outer shell – Lighter and stronger than steel.
- Double density inner shell optimises safety and shock absorbency.
- Micro pocket holds useful information in an emergency.
- Double D-ring fastening guarantees a perfect adjustment.
- DOT and ECE Certified. (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 218)
- Three densities of foam padding creates a reassuring cocoon.
- Ample room for ears and padding forms a perfect isolation.
- Anti-bacteria treated buckskin-like interior fabric.
- Air channels take the heated air out.
Sizes and Certification Guide
Measure the perimeter of your head from 2.5cm (or 1 inch) above your eyebrows and use the size table to find your fitting.
Available certifications: American (DOT) will be used unless otherwise stated. European (ECE 2206) available upon request.
XS 53-54cm 20.9″/21.3″
S 55-56cm 21.7″/22″
M 57-58cm 22.4″/22.8″
L 59-60cm 23.2″/23.6″
XL 61-62cm 24″/24.4″
XXL 63-64cm 24.8″/25.2″